Enhancing Safety enables students to effectively collaborate with clients to apply evidence-based approaches to reducing risk, enhancing safety and promoting opportunities for growth.
Informed by contemporary evidence, participants will learn how to:
- conduct a ‘short-term risk assessment’ in collaboration with a client
- engage in proactive care planning that reduces risk of harm outcomes and promotes opportunities for improved safety and well-being outcomes
- outline the 4 elements of the ‘Improvement Cycle’ when monitoring client progress
- distinguish outcome measures from process measures and describe the importance of each
- demonstrate how to use measures of change that are client-focussed and Recovery- oriented.
This course is part two of a two part program titled RESPONDING TO RISK, CO-CREATING SAFETY